03 April 2012

Dream

Another dream with my ex in it... For some reason I cannot explain, in my darkest moments filled with fear and anxiety, my mind drifts to him. But a part of me keeps on reminding myself: "He's moved on already! He's with someone else already! Forget about him! Remember what other people have told you!"

In the dream I was biking in the countryside, full of longing to go to this cabin. I suspect it's the same place where my ex and I, for two years in a row, biked to for charity. When I got there there were a lot of people, all bikers, all new faces, some of them very good looking and were trying to make conversation with me. But I was not really interested. All I thought of and asked for was my ex. Full of expectations and longing, I waited and waited for him for a while.

He showed up at one point. We spoke. I was so glad to see him. But he was cool and distant. I asked him what's wrong.

"I told you, I have someone already! Move on!" And he disappeared and left me standing there...

No comments: