26 June 2012

Dream: ex and his dad

Such a strange dream that left me so tired when I woke up...

I was invited to a sleep over at my ex's place, and his dad was there (strangely not the mum). I was somehow responsible for making a nice meal, which i did. It was some kind of mash (potatoes?) with a lot of fresh greens.

I saw my ex waiting for me in his bedroom, waiting for me to join him for the night. He smiled at me beautifully, and my heart was pounding and swooning...

The next moment I was in a room chatting with his dad. He asked me about what I do for work, and I mentioned I'm taking over a job from a colleague (this is true in real life, or at least I'm waiting for the confirmation to do just that...) My ex's dad knows this colleague for some reason, and he started to complain about him, and at one point began to cry. Why? Because this colleague insulted the Queen and my ex's dad was very hurt by that... (dreams don't really make sense, do they?)

I woke up with such a terrible headache...

No comments: