25 June 2012

Dream: at the airport

I had to lie to the US immigration officer that I was going to New York for a few days. I was so scared she'd ask me why I was going and which flight I was taking. But I wasn't taking any flight, I just needed to get inside the terminal building.

She didn't ask which flight, just how long I was staying. "Two days," I said, but I swear my eyes betraying I was lying. I never have been a good liar. She didn't ask anymore, and let me through.

Mum and I had agreed to meet inside the airport terminal for some reason. Where exactly I do not know. Was it gate 53? Or gate 46. Or was it just before baggage claim? I don't remember. I walked from gate to gate looking for her in what looked like a cross between Montreal and Vancouver airports. It was such a bizarre feeling.

But I couldn't find mum at all. She had somehow disappeared....

No comments: