28 March 2012

Dream


Sometime ago, just after my birthday, my ex wrote to me saying how much he loves me, has always loved me, and hinting he would like to be with me. Losing me would cause him great regret. And yet as far as I know, he's in a relationship, which started and got even more heated as soon as I left...

In my dream, I saw him again after so many months of separation. I went to see him, with a heart full of hope, with so much longing to rekindle what passion there was between us.

Yet he turned to me and said: " I've already moved on!" How heartbroken, again, I felt. He tells me one thing, gets my hopes up, and then when I am not around, is doing another. How could I trust him? How can I believe his word?  So it was all a ruse. A plan to get to me, and I fell for it...

How hurt I was in the dream, which woke me up at two in the morning.



How close to reality is my dream? I don't know, but I am so very afraid...

No comments: