21 April 2012

Erotic dream


It's been a while since I last had such an intense erotic dream.

I was in a school building ( perhaps it my was my high school?), and sitting around a classroom. Then he entered the room and leaned in close.

He said how much he missed me, and before I knew it, he began kissing me passionately. I was so lost in his embrace, lost in the sweetness of his touch and tongue, lost in the way his voice softly called my name and repeatedly said how long he has been waiting for this moment with me. He looked at me with his grey, mesmerising with such passion, lust and longing.

Who was "he"? Someone from my previous job back in Europe, someone I've not met for almost three years. We worked together, and he was a really supportive not only at work, but also when I was going through a very difficult time (I lost my dad half way through my job...). I always found him very attractive, and liked his sense of humour. Though he's not gay.

But in my dream he was, and he was so into me. How very comforting, and what a beautiful escape from the realities of life at the hospital....

No comments: