23 February 2012

New cancer blog...

It's been on my mind for some time already, and the other day I even joked with mum about starting a cancer blog. and today, feeling extremely lonely I decided to google "cancer blog". I've read various blogs here and there about cancer patients and survivors, and today I came across Blog for a Cure dedicated to just that. It contains blog entries by cancer patients and their loved ones, and there are some very well written and touching stories there worth reading.

So I decided to write. And there was no stopping me when I got started. I really have always wanted to share mum's story with others, which is a great big reason (other than the fact that it's personal and that it's my mum!) why I am blogging here a lot about cancer and its effects on people, the patient and the loved ones. I have always been a believer in sharing information, sharing stories, sharing details from your daily life and experiences, because you never know when or how your story and your life may touch and inspire another somewhere in this world.

So here is my brave mother's story...

No comments: