20 February 2012

Sick

I feel so sick. I cannot describe the discomfort in my bowels... It's not bloatedness, but a feeling of wanting to throw up, but cannot. So much saliva and liquids are being produced in my mouth, and I feel the food in my stomach unsettling. It's been like this since yesterday, and I suddenly woke up just now, at four in the morning, feeling pain and this strange sick sensation...

What's wrong with me? Is it something physical or psychological? The last few days have been very stressful on my mind and body, and perhaps my unsettled stomach and pains has something to do with it... So much pain! Now perhaps I can understand why mum is moody, why she does not to do much or interact with people much. The physical pain can really cause you so much mental anguish and ruin your day...

And I hear mum is gagging again. Perhaps she too is unable to slee and has been woken up by her stomach and pains... Perhaps she has not slept at all the whole night till now...

No comments: