18 June 2012

Dream: New Zealand

Had such an intense and vivid dream. Was onboard a beautiful aircraft of Air New Zealand (for some reason... I've never been to that country. But now I suddenly have an urge to...) I was flying there, and half way through the flight I spoke to one of the flight attendants to upgrade me to premium economy. They put me in a cabin and the chair was very spacious and I could lie down.

Suddenly the plane banked and stalled. I looked out the window and could see trees and houses. We were landing, an emergency landing. There was no warning at all and we just landed in the middle of a street. The plane remained intact, and nobody died or was injured. Everyone got out unscathed and we wandered around a bit before the captain said it's ok to fly again...

The plane took off, but it suddenly transformed into something else, some kind of spacecraft... Suddenly my ex was next to me, and we were sitting very intimately together. The craft soared into space and just vanished...

I woke up, tried to figure out where I was. And all this time have this longing to go to New Zealand, and to go there with my ex...

No comments: