23 June 2012

Betrayed

I was looking for my ex (in the dream, he was my boyfriend again...). Searching high and low for him in a crowded building. I was smiling because I thought he was playing hide and seek with me.

We were about to go to a party together, so I needed to find him so we can go together. I walked up some stairs and came to a library of sorts. I had a feeling he was in there, so I quietly sneaked in.

I heard his voice, talking softly in French. Soft Sweet talking in French. I followed hid voice and searched through the aisles of books. I saw him, and he saw me. On his face was the expression of being caught red handed. I immediately understood he was calling his ex. He had been lying to me, pretending that things are over with the other guy, when clandestinely they're still in touch. I immediately cried...

I ran out of the library, my heart shattering like never before. He shouted: "I can explain!!"

I jumped off a flight of stairs...

No comments: