12 June 2012

At TSA

120612.1436

"Is mum ok?" I asked brother on the phone while I waited for my suitcase to come out. What kind of question was that? What I wanted to know was wether I had time to go home first and put my suitcases down before heading to the hospital. What I meant to ask, but substituted with "Is mum ok?" was: she is still hanging on, right? I'll still get to see her, right?

That's what I meant. Crude, but that's the truth. Brother told me to go home, and warned me traffic might be horrible due to a torrential downpour last night and this morning. Indeed, the sky was so thick with clouds all the way from Japan, and it was only when we were close to the ground that I could see buildings and such. The rain cancelled classes and work.

Strange that on the day I arrive, there would be such a rainfall...
Does it mean anything, if anything?

No comments: