27 February 2012

Naked

Such a bizarre and embarrassing dream... In it I was online writing up a nice piece to share on the online community about how I am personally coping with mum's illness. There were many wonderful and supportive comments from all over the place, and I felt very supported and cared about.

Then I noticed a video I had posted with that piece of writing. Strange, I thought to myself, and clicked on the video...

It was of me singing to a song. Naked. Completely naked. And I was playing with myself, shamelessly stroking and touching myself...

I felt such terrible shame of showing myself off online like that. And I clearly remember I never posted any such thing online, let alone on an online community for cancer support...

Terribly shaken I was woken up by the alarm. Seven in the morning, and I needed to prepare to get going...

Just hope I get to the hospital without soiling myself...

No comments: