31 May 2012

Wishing well

I'm so terribly distraught right now, a push, a slight impact can trigger the tears I'm holding back so forcefully. It's not a pretty sight to cry in broad public, right inside a museum...

I saw a wishing well, and normally I don't do it, but right now anything, any semblance of comfort or hope or blind faith seems to offer a temporary taste of refuge from the broken and fragile state of my mind and wrenching heart.

I threw in two coins... One wishing I can successfully return to mum's side at this critical juncture of her life... Two wishing I can leave the country without problems or complications, for I really need to have the freedom to develop and thrive and find myself after all that I'm going through and about to go through. The prospect of military service will crush my soul and break me mentally... And I am not sure I will recover again...

May my wishes come true.

No comments: