31 May 2012

DVDs

I saw it at the museum gift shop, and I had this urge to buy it. A collection of DVDs about Canada... Victoria, Vancouver, Nova Scotia, the Rockies, Toronto, Niagara Falls, Quebec City... All places that mum has been, mostly with me, some trips on her own when mum travelled with a friend of hers on tour.

Why did I want to buy this? I saw in my mind mum watching the DVDs, enjoying and reliving the memories of her trips around this amazing and beautiful nation on her bed.

Yes, it's a gruesome thought, but I mean it well... Lying there on the brink of life and death, is there anything more soothing, more comfortable than seeing the nature and wonders of Canada and seeing the places she has been before?

I hope soon I will be able to watch the clips with mum, and that we can smile...

No comments: