04 September 2011

Surprise

Out of nowhere I received an email asking me to go.
I gladly accepted, and will leave in about two weeks' time.
I will not tell any one until the day before I leave. And then I will just leave. No looking back, no regrets. And I will be away for some time.

There is a part of me that is hesitant, as the timing is difficult, especially with equivalency exams I had registered for at the beginning of October. Hesitant too because I am afraid of what I may be coming back to when I eventually return. But life continues, even when you hide yourself in the seclusion of somewhere, life continues. And I will just have to deal with things when I eventually return. 

But now is a better time than ever to go away, to get away from things here. I need the time alone, to reflect, to escape and to realise myself rediscover what is more important in life...

No comments: