04 September 2011

Restless night

I went to sleep soon after coming home.

I remember waking up often, my head disturbed by strange dreams and images.
Strange, because it was of this person I've never met before--- the person my ex is so infatuated with. Why was I dreaming of him? I don't fully recall shat happened in the dream, just that he was there and it caused some discomfort... I think my ex and he were in the same room, but I'm not sure what they were doing. They were just both in my dream.

What's happening between him and my ex, I'm not sure, and I'm afraid to ask too. They were supposed to go away this weekend, on a trip that's supposed to make clear what their relationship is. But it got cancelled.

I'm not sure what to make of this all, as whenever he mentions the other person or is tapping away on the phone with him, i get apprehensive and wonder what I'm still doing hanging around my ex so much...




No comments: