29 December 2012

At the hostel

291212.2234

Who would have thought four years and almost four months since I last checked into this hostel in downtown, I would be here again?

I wandered around in the snow, wondering where to go. I didn't want to go home. My ex could still be there, and if not, his things are still there. What happened in the last few hours? Crying, sitting alone at the office, trying to keep busy and my mind off of things... What began as a beautiful morning in bed watching a comedy series together ended up ending our friendship. I'm not sure where I should go now, or what I should do in the coming few days...

It's just very sad that on a cold snowy night, I am spending the night at a hostel even though I have a home I could go back to... A home I've been longing to go back to for the past few weeks now...

No comments: