24 March 2012

Dream

25032012.0148


I was paralysed and could barely move. The inability to move was frightening, frustrating and and so very painful. It felt like I was a prisoner inside a body I could not control, I no longer owned.

There was a slow moving zombie in the house, anywhere I went , mum was trailing behind. The zombie followed wherever I went, and was trying to catch me, trying to kill me. I tried to avoid it, to escape, and at time even look the zombie straight in the face. I think I even tried to kill it somehow, but I could not. The zombie just kept on coming after me, just kept on following me wherever I went.

Mum was not in the dream. But I knew it was a dream about her. About her body which is failing rapidly and control over which is being lost. About a powerful demon (zombie....) which cannot be killed and yet stalks you wherever you went...

It was such a frightening dream which woke me up within an hour or two of falling asleep.



No comments: