13 February 2012

Forever love


Some time ago, soon after I returned here, my cousin gave me a nice card. A love card, with a beautiful message, a message that describes my feelings for someone should I fall for someone. Only once has that ever really happened.

 "Why?" I asked my cousin when she gave me the card, especially as I have no one to give this card to.

"Keep it for that one day when you do have someone!" she said. So I put the card away, wondering when I will be able to use it.

It's Valentine's Day. The shops have been filling with heart-shaped products which makes me tend to look away whenever I see them. I even got a free ticket to go see a movie about love (titled: 愛Love,literally, "Love Love"). Not sure if I'll even go see it. Just another day, filled with hospital appointments and the difficulty of seeing mum so weak and tired... How different it feels  like compared to a year ago, when I had my first "real" Valentine's Day.

But one day that beautiful day will come when I can give the card to the one I love, truly, madly, and deeply. 

No comments: