03 June 2013

Failure?

What would mum (and dad...) think when they see me now?
Would they shake their heads and hang their heads in shame?

How down I have become, how lacking motivation, lacking energy, lacking meaning...
All I want to do is sleep. Eat. Sleep. Go biking perhaps. Plan trips to fantastic places. Anything to prevent myself from thinking, from living in this moment and making something of myself.

Oh, and I cry. I break down and cry. I dream of terrible things and images and I cry.

Why have I become like this?
How have I allowed myself to be like this?

Really, when all the people that once mattered in life disappear, do you fall flat and limp and struggle through every day and every moment of every day? When the love and care disappears, what is there left...?

A breathing skeleton and lost soul in search of a home, in search of belonging, in search of the prospect of love and affection.



No comments: