01 January 2013

Fear of my own home

My own home, my only real home in the world, and yet I am hesitant and reluctant to return to it. Why must I go into hiding? What shame and guilt do I feel? Why do I feel shame at all? Why must I wander the world feeling so empty and so tormented by images and thoughts and memories of a friendship/relationship I poured my heart into? Does the other person know how I am feeling or why I am aching? I harbour no hatred, just disbelief and disappointment. And my own home feels like it's saturated with memories of our four years together, and for such a long time seemed to forecast the kind of home (with a cat and all these soft animals!) we could establish together! But did he share those dreams? Does he share those dreams still?
My mind aches so .l\l and long for my own home... I am tired of wandering the streets. So tired of feeling los]

No comments: