14 November 2011

Slippery slope

Somehow, as the day wore on, I felt the frustration creep up...

I went into the office today and felt so exhausted I had to just sit down and take a nap. It was over half an hour later that I woke up and began to work.

My mind was not focused at all, and drifted left and right... To my ex, to the confusing mess we fond ourselves in... Then to my mum, to what she told me earlier today, and to the fact that she is heading into the hospital again for treatment...

Last week, or in fact for the past two weeks, I've enjoyed this strange sense of calm, a calm as if I could not be disturbed or shake by any outside disturbance. And yet today, increasingly I notice my mind going wild and tainted with thoughts and worries again...

I need happy thoughts, happy people, happy distractions....

No comments: