15 November 2011

Crash




In my sleep, I was transported to my aunt's house. There, lying next to me was a high school friend of mine. We lay next to one another, and I asked him a question I never dared ask him, and he told me the answer. The next moment, we were naked and began to touch each other's bodies...

Suddenly, we were separated, and I was out somewhere with two strangers. I believe it was a bookstore, where I was frantically browsing through the shelves looking for a gift for someone. I think  it was for my nephew...

Then, I saw a plane take off. It was a large plane, belonging to an airline I often take. Upon take off, the plane plunged head first into the sea. The entire aircraft dived into the water, and broke into several bits. The crash was horrendous, and though I did not see any dead people, I don't think anyone survived...

...who said dreams have to have anything do with one another or make any sense at all?

No comments: