25 August 2011

Strange mood

Something is up. A bunch of us are having dinner at my place, and he suddenly had to leave. "I'll tell you later," he said as he hurried off. He would bot return until half an hour later.

I tried hard to muster a smile and chat with my other friends. But deep down, I imagined him communicating with the boy he feels so deeply for. Are they together now? Are they sweet talking and whispering as they video chat? I don't know. But the thought is eating me inside. So soon after we broke up, and he can just move into another relationship? And he got so upset the other day when I went to see a  couchsurfer I met a month ago and  who happened to be in town for the night again. He got so upset he even asked whether I was going home with the guy, who I only met and spoke to for a couple of hours!

I don't know what's happening, he's just in my bed trying to compose himself, an waiting for me to go back and chat.

I don't know what will be said, what else will be revealed but I feel nauseated already and fear it will be another long, sleepless and restless night....

No comments: