18 May 2012

18 May

Just noticed the date I marked on my handcarry luggage. It's exactly a year to the day. What has changed?

Mum's health deteriorated rapidly, after so deceiving hints of hope and recovery...
My ex suddenly turned around and said it's over, and till this day I'm still feeling the effects of that day, and still trying to find myself, and someone who will never do something as hurtful...
I struggled with my thesis, am set to graduate, but am also faced with unknown prospects...

And I am still travelling, flying around more or less as much as before, despite promises I made to myself not to...

One year on, and what has happened? Where am I in life, in this world?

I'm still trying to find out, but a little reminder that it's been one year already since last year to the day helps to put things into perspective.

No comments: