26 January 2012

lost will

Where do you find the will to go on?

How do you push yourself wake everyday and do something with life...?

When you lose faith, when you lose hope, you live from moment to moment wondering what life is all about, wondering why you still breathe, still must eat, and why you still must feel.

How have I descended to this mess? How have I become so down that I long to just sleep, and sleep and sleep, and long to close my eyes and pretend there is nothing going on? My head almost constantly is throbbing and aching, my mind wild with thoughts and longings, my heart tearing and bleeding...

Where can I find the source of strength to overcome this terrible, terrible depression I find myself in? Whom can I turn to for support and a kind word, or quiet simply a warm, gentle embrace?

I so crave reassurance right now... I so need someone, something to tell me, to reassure that there will be better days ahead, to remind me not to lose hope, not to give up, not to drown in depression and frustration...

I need something to free my mind and lift me up.

Soon, before I completely die.






No comments: