24 December 2010

Missing...

It's been a long time since I felt this way about anyone, if ever...
And I'm not even sure if I should be feeling this way at all, because in the end it may just be in vain, and end in heartbreak and hurt.

But ever since I left Montreal, I've been missing my friend a lot (I miss other things too, like my cat...). I think of him, wonder what he's doing, where he may be now. It's not constant obsession, but still thoughts of him and imaginings of his face and presence sometimes creep into my mind from nowhere. We've really spent almost every moment together in the run up to me leaving. Intensity and intimacy of that degree is hard to let go, really. really hard. And last night, before falling asleep, I found myself counting down the days till we see one another again. I imagined him lying right next to me in the same room...

It's all a bit too much. I really must distract myself more...

No comments: