03 June 2006

AAAAAAHHH!!

Gat-verdomme!

Rant alarm: it's bad!

This computer hates me! Was just surfing the web, listening to music and typing last night, and all of a sudden I got the BLUE SCREEN of DEATH!

For some reason my computer crashed, and whenever you restart it crashes again and again.
It didn't recognise my C drive for some reason, and all the documents (ALL!!!!) were erashed clean.

Thank goodness I have some files I backed up in early May, but that still means a lot of things I wrote or pictures I took since then were lost. Including the latest three chapters of Loving you, loving me : ( So if anyone's waiting for that, it may take a few days until the next installment is up.

It was funny...I went to bed last night feeling really frustrated, especially about the lost files. And I dreamt that I could miraculously enter my computer and retrieve those chapters I had written up. Seemed so real, the dream!!!

No comments: