28 May 2006

Strange dream

Rant alarm: mild

Had a really strange dream today...a straight dream!!!

I can't remember the last time I had one of those, must have been eons.
But it was so intense, sexually and physically.

In it I was somewhere (I guess must have been a school or something) with a very good (girl) friend of mine. We've not seen one another for ages! She and I were just talking, and suddenly she came onto me. Started with a kiss, then she pushed my head down to her 'lower regions', and I vividly remember giving her a very thorough oral. And (shock!) I was enjoying it in the dream as well.

All these people around us were watching, but it didn't bother us. And we ended up screwing... she sat on top of me and we hug-screwed for I don't know how long. And I came like I never came before all over her, and she was having such a good time it looked like she was about to faint.

That's when it ended.

Scary............Really scary.

No comments: