29 May 2006

"I'm not a celebrity, get me out of here" anyway!

Rant alarm: Critical

Ongeloofelijke schoft!

This is getting ridiculous. Perhaps for the third time this week already shouting and screaming. There was some banging too, which just makes you wonder what is going on in that room of theirs (brother and girlfriend).

And it's becoming extremely uncomfortable, almost unbearable living here.
When it was happening just now, my first thought was: I need to get out of here!
I really need to...get a room somewhere or something. Maybe not as comfortable and luxurious as this place, but at least I can live freely and be free from expose to bad attitudes and bad tempers.

And to think I've only just come back here to live for around a month only (discouting that period I was away in France).

Would it be selfish for me to just pack up and leave? With all these things that need to be done at home I'm sort of indispensible. But should do I put other things before my own wellbeing first?

I do not need this, any of this shouting and fighting... not when I'm still trying to recover and trying to forget from the series of traumas I've had thrown at me over the last couple of years.

Waarom moet het zo moeilijk zijn, dit alles?

No comments: