31 May 2006

More dreams

Rant alarm: so-so

Woke up just now, and had a terrible night of nightmares.
You know there are times when you are 'sleeping', but you are also conscious at the same time. You try to open your eyes, but somehow you can't. You try to stop sleeping, but you continue to lie there exhausted. That was how it was.

Somtimes I get this kind of 'dream-after-dream' experience. One dream continues onto another, even though they may have nothing in common at all.

So last night:
1
"I'm sitting in an open carriage train, perhaps somewhere in India (where I've never been). The carriage is rusty and old, and strangely there is this woman next to me...I believe it is maybe my mum. Then the carriage starts to move, even though there is no engine pulling us. The engine is travelling on a parellel tracks and starts to disappear into the distance as it speeds up. The carriage continues to move, but in the distance I can see the tracks come to a sudden end. At the end a fire is raging, really a big fire like you see after an oil pipe has been blown up. The carriage does not stop and hurtles into the fire and crashes. Everything around me goes up in flames. I look at the woman next to me and her face is charred..."

2 "Sitting in an exam room. German exam in writing. I somehow feel very confident and in no time I finish the whole paper... A couple of days later the teacher comes with the results. I can see my high school class mates sitting around. All of them get high grades, even those who do poorly usually. Then it is my turn.
'D+' the teacher says with a sigh 'we need to talk later' she says."
After this dream I remember trying to wake up and felt very uncomfortable and distraught as if it was real! In my mind I was wondering whether I needed to do a
resit.


3 "I'm in a place I don't know where. And I start to throw up....just throw up continuously. I don't know what is happening or why I feel so sick, but just throw up."


There were more, but I can't remember them any more. Feel so tired, as if I never slept...but got lots of things to do today : /

And it's sooooo cold outside, only around 10C, and it's June almost!

No comments: