17 October 2013

Last night

Kitty is sitting by my side as I try to sork. Soft classical music is playing, I'm tired and should probably go sleep. But I cant.

She's next to me, purring, huddled together in a bundle of joy and fur in my favourite "feetless pose".

I gave her her favourite meal of the day__ a pouch of wet food st night which she always expects, and would often just sit in the kitchen waitinf for it. She licked a few times, but that was that. SheIspent most of the night by my side (or j by her side...), looking at me with big watery eyes. Maybe she knows... Maybe she's trying to tell me not to go through it. Maybe she's trying to tell me to stay a bit longer with her. Maybe she's afraid of being alone tonight.

I am going nowhere Kitty. I will be here right by your side till morning comes.

No comments: