14 August 2013

Unwell

Feel so terribly unwell and so tired today. And yet I've not even finished studying one of two exams due next week. The stress is again mounting, and I feel the urge to cancel one of them...

I was so unwell I had to take a nap, which lasted over an hour. In my nap, I dreamed of taking the exams. I dreamed of dropping out of the exam. 

Should I really? This time is the only time I could possibly do two exams, and I had plenty of time to study.... Yet I put other things first, and just never got around to my books. Up until two weeks ago, I was still helping this friend move and assemble his furniture, thinking there's still time. But there really isn't much time, is there? 

I don't know why I feel like a "failure" if I didn't do two exams. Is it because I'm backing down again from a challenge? Is it because this whole accreditation thing is taking far too long and I want to be done with it? I mean, I still have four exams to do before I can sit the bar... And all the meanwhile, at the back of my mind, I wonder: why am I doing this at all.? Why, if I don't want to practice law?

I feel so dizzy and fatigued... But must get up and study again. I just must. 

No comments: