17 August 2013

Low

For some reason, I Feel so low and lonely today. The studying in really killing me and driving me to extremes of fatigue and tedium. Three more days till my exam, and I've been stuck reading the same section for the past two days without much advancing... It's disheartening, because I realize again and again the law is not for me, and this troubles me greatly as I question why I am torturing myself trying to get the bar degree. There's really a great sense of doubt and lack of motivation and encouragement. At a time like the, I realise how much my mum meant to me all these years. And that kind of support and kind compassion and encouragement I can never ever find again... 

I never imagined being alone in a big house, in someone else's house, can have such a tremendously lonely and isolatin impact on me... 


 

No comments: