26 April 2013

In perspective

Two nail bombs exploded at the end of the Boston marathon, killing three and maiming hundreds... A building in a garment factory in Bangladesh collapsed, killing almost three hundred, with hundreds more still hurried after four days... A split moment of chaos, and lives are changed forever. Some lose their limbs, other body parts, loved ones, others lose their lives.

And what am I doing beating myself up with my feelings? What am I doing wasting my life and youthful energies constantly searching for meaning and purpose without, constantly trying to fill a void that so many have told me only time will heal and fill?

Just be... Just let live and be.
And be grateful that I am alive and breathing, that I have my body and limbs, and that I can still hope and dream...

No comments: