23 April 2013

Final letter...

I sat there trying to study, and then this morbid and horrible thought came to me...

A letter. A final letter penned by me to the world.

Is it fair or right of me to do something like this? How people who read it will hurt and cry! But with time, will they not forget and move on with their lives? Can I  do such a thing? Can I forsake my dead parents hopes and dreams and cut my life short like that?

Strangely, and perhaps completely irrationally, the image of my ex appeared before me as those morbid thoughts hijacked my mind momentarily. An image of him crying, howling and clambering on his knees toward my lifeless body... I could not cause someone so much pain... Not even if it would take away the emptiness and pain I feel deep down inside...

My mind is morbid, is too destructive and imaginative it is scary...

No comments: