07 February 2013

Dream: dad...

I've not dreamt of dad in ages. I just saw him, during a nap, and the sight made me cry...

He was sitting at a desk, all by himself, all alone. There was a dim light, and he had a thick jacket on. I approached him, and he looked so changed. His face so thin, his face so glum with sadness.

I asked him what was wrong, but he wouldn't say. Contrary to other dreams, he spoke in this one. I proposed that we go out for a walk, but he didn't want to. He only sat there sad and shaking his head. I've not seen him like this ever, not even when he was alive.

He obviously looked very depressed, very down, but I couldn't help him. I tried to take his hand, but as soon as I reached for his hand, I woke up crying...

Could it be that my own moods and depression is affecting dad? Could it e that he is greatly saddened that I am like this, in this terrible state of mind, and he is appearing to tell me something...?

No comments: