01 February 2012

Helping another, helping yourself

01022012.2333

Why is it that wherever I go I am surrounded by people who need help? Or am i just too nosy and care too much about other people's issues and wellbeing?

My mother needs my physical presence and emotional support to recover... my cousin needs my English training and also counselling to overcome her fears of failing her english proficiency teat, and the  breakdown of her two year relationship... my brother needs me to reassure him about mum's condition and tell him not  worry too much and just go back to work because I'll stay around as long as

I can... And then there's the monk, who seems to have lost all spark of life and motivation to do anything...

I'll always try to do the best I can to help, extend my hand if needed, lend an ear if I can just listen...

But who can I turn to when I have the need to cry or release my frustrations? Who can I turn to and not feel like I am taking up their time and burdening them?

My ex/ best friend earlier implied that I cause him such unhappiness and tears... And the monk I used to be able to open my heart to is himself in emotional turmoil... And of course, I don't really believe dad is going to reply to my mail anytime soon! So who can I turn to, but you, my dear blog and all you faceless readers out there...?

Find strength within... And I will one day be stronger, braver than ever before.

No comments: