02 January 2012

Day five

02012012
11.35

I feel faint and light headed. The poor quality sleep and almost constant work is slowly taking its toll. And it's only the fifth day...

Mum really cannot do much by herself and requires almost constant assistance. I can see she is frustrated and quiet. I ask her what she is thinking, and she says she let's her mind go blank. If that is  true, that is good. If not, I'm worried that she lies there and often has thoughts of regret and frustration, thoughts of anger and helplessness proliferating and disturbing her mind. The last two nights she has been sleeping badly, if at all. And she says she is besieged by dreams...

I can only offer her my body, my time, my care, my love... Nothing else. I can only wish her all the best and a speedy recovery, and nothing else more...

No comments: