03 January 2007

Winter blues...


Munching on endless amounts of chocolate, feeling so drowsy and lethargic, staying in bed and under the covers, napping whenever I have the chance... It's official.

I'm having a bout of winter blues. And I can't remember the last time it was so bad. Even going out for a long, long stroll in the forest in the rain this afternoon didn't help much. The weather, the gray, overcast skies, the dim light and absence of sun. Cold, damp, depressing.

Though I did see things that make me smile temporarily. Like this:

... which reminded of the jokes that start with 'Why did the chicken cross the road?' I guess it works with geese too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Munching on endless amounts of chocolate, check.
Feeling so drowsy and lethargic, check.
Staying in bed and under the covers, check.
Napping whenever I have the chance, only in the library when I shouldn't. ):

But there's still the things that make you smile. (: I got a letter from a friend the other day, it was great, and my grandmother bought me a small gift! Or a friend telling you things 'll be okay.

*Hug* Things will be okay. (: