06 January 2007

What kind of tree am I?


OK... a minute after finishing that previous post, I read this email forward:

WHAT TREE ARE YOU?
Find your birthday and then find your tree. This is really cool and somewhat
accurate. Then send it to your friends, including the one that sent it to
you, so they can find out what tree they fell from, but don't forget to
change the subject line to your tree. Find your tree below and see what you
are like...

Jan 01 to Jan 11 - Fir Tree
Jan 12 to Jan 24 - Elm Tree
Jan 25 to Feb 03 - Cypress Tree
Feb 04 to Feb 08 - Poplar Tree
Feb 09 to Feb 18 - Cedar Tree
Feb 19 to Feb 28 - Pine Tree
(etc. etc. etc.)
Seeing that I'm a "Pine Tree", I scrolled down to find this:
Pine Tree (Peacemaker) -- loves agreeable company, craves peace and harmony,
loves to help others, active imagination, likes to write poe! try, not
fashion conscious, great compassion, friendly to all, falls strongly in love
but will leave if betrayed or lied to, emotionally soft, low self esteem,
needs affection and reassurance.

Made me : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now you got me curious what kind of tree I am. >.>

Yours seems about right, anyway. (: