01 March 2013

New friend


I woke up next to him, a sweet beautiful boy. I felt bad having to wake him, but we were up all night, just chatting and lying next to one another.

When did I last do that? I do not remember. I can no longer remember. It's been too long, far too long since I felt such connection, such light and joyous feelings with someone.

He is beautiful, young, and sweet. He's smart, eloquent, and has gone through so much in life already. We hit it off as soon as we exchanged numbers and started to exchange text messages. The first night we must have sent one another over a hundred. Back and forth, exchanging lived and notes, travels, likes and getting to know one another. I felt something there. He felt it too, I feel.

We had dinner, we walked home from downtown almost, and we headed to my place. I asked if he wanted to stay over. I was afraid he would say no. But my fears were unfounded.

Both of us were afraid, shy, unsure how to proceed. But we both knew what we wanted. We chatted, the conversation knew no end-- places we've been, places we want to go, coping with the loss of a parent, outlook on life and having children... The conversation  seemed to know no end, at least not till it was past two in the morning.

Then the awkward moment. Where to sleep. I said there's a spare bedroom. We decided to sleep together in one bed. Our skin touched. I felt his arm, his hand, and I held it. We lay staring at one another in the eyes. I stroked his face.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked, softly.
We did. Later I learned he wanted to kiss me as soon as he saw me. I think I wanted to kiss him as soon as i saw the picture he sent me... He kept kissing me, wanting to kiss me. At one point he said he hoped he was not "smothering" with his signs of affection.

It was a beautiful night. He touched my body, and I did his. We kissed, and kissed again. he said my tongue, the touch of it, aroused him so, drove him wild. I could not believe here was such a beautiful boy lying next to me, and that we were intimately getting to know one another. We explored each other's bodies and minds, pasts and likes. More and more I liked him, and hoped he liked me. What was happening? What were we doing or becoming, if anything at all?

"All things will come together... All things fall apart... Things will be the way they are, just as they are. Enjoy the moment..."

I savoured his touch, his company, and for the first time in so long, I finally felt loved and fulfilled...

No comments: