24 February 2013

SXM-PHL

SXM-PHL

The clouds below are so beautiful, fluffy, white splashed with a hint of orange and gold. We're flying into the sunset, northward back to the cold temperatures of the American continent. Goodbye Caribbean warmth, goodbye cloudless blue skies... Soon I'll be back in the big city, back to life and work and all that.

It's been a really refreshing and relaxing few days. I am surprised by how much I enjoyed myself, even if most of the time was alone. I regained confidence in my ability to bike, and the much feared knee pains did not return. I enjoyed the sun, playing in the ocean, walking on the sand and listening to the waves... It was truly beautiful and I let go of myself, let myself just be with the moment (at least at most moments...)

Life could be like this. Just being, just going outdoors, exploring and letting yourself be amazed and awed by all that there is to discover and do...



No comments: