13 January 2013

Dream: Arguments

Fell asleep eventually close to five in the morning, with my laptop on my bed, with a series running in the background. It feels somehow comforting and reassuring to hear voices and to have the make-believe presence of people in around me...

Dreams woke me up. Disturbing dreams of intense arguments and people wandering around in my house. They were such familiar faces. Friends? There was such anger and shouting, misunderstanding and heated exchanges, especially with this one person. There was such desperation, such pain and longing for escape. Familiar feelings I have in my waking moments.

The feeling of being suddenly "shocked" awake by a bad dream, and by the intensity of arguing with someone, is a horrible way to start the day. A day that's almost half gone...

No comments: