17 December 2012

Seeing mum

131212.0833

I saw mum. It was so real, so very real. She was sitting next to me, she was laughing, smiling, looking like she had a wonderful time. We were flying somewhere, in a plane. Outside the window were so many majestic moubtains capped with white snow and ice. Mum's face was so peaceful, so full of bliss.

Seeing her made me smile. I have been so lonely on this solo journey across the Middle Land, I have been searching for someone to talk to and share my stories. And for a few moments, it was as if mum was there to talk to me, to listen to me and give me attention and affection. But she didn't say anything. Se just sat next to me and smiled, the same smile as the one that is permanent captured on the picture of her I have been taking with me on this long, long journey...

It was too real. I woke up, crying, and crying out "Mama... Mama..."

No comments: