16 December 2012

returning to life...

I hesitated as to what to write. Who is my contact person in my birth country? What is my address there? It used to be either dad or mum. It used to be mum's address. But she is gone. Who am I visiting in Taiwan? Why am I even going there...?

 In order to return to home next month, to commemorate the anniversary of my dad's passing (fifth year already...) I need to apply for a  visa to return home. This is due to me overstaying back in May, when I was with mum (when she was still around...), so the 'punishment' is that I need to   get a visa to go to Taiwan for a year. And it's always a hassle, because of the fear of being drafted...

I was filling in the online application, and they asked me details about my dad, about my mum... names, birthdays. It was the first time to recall these information since mum died. I quickly entered the details, and only when I looked at the form again did that loss and pain hit me again...

Barely a day back from my trip, and already dealing with such difficult and annoying issues that stress me terribly...

No comments: