04 December 2011

Dream of a stranger

I was pushed to the ground, and two three people stood around me, laughing, jeering and shouting abusive comments.

"Stop it! Stop it!" I said, and tried to pick myself up. I hugged my stomach in pain, most likely because one of the guys had punched me hard there.

As soon I managed to stand up, they pushed me and pinned me against the wall.

"Stop torturing me!" I pleaded. A number of arms grabbed my body and began to fondle me, touching me all over. I cringed and wanted to scream... But there was a hand covering over my mouth.

I looked into the eyes of the guy trying to smother me. I know him from somewhere. But I've never really spoken to him in person. Who are you? I know you, but only from a distance. Why do you intimidate me so much? Why are you torturing me like this? His smile turned into an evil snigger as his hand smothered my nose, my mouth.

And I bit. My teeth tore into the flesh around his wrist and I bit down. Hard. A gush of warmth and saltiness poured into my mouth and started to trickle down my chin. Red blood gushed and gushed, gruelsome to see, bitter and frightening to taste.

The guy screamed, out loud and in great horror, and pulled his hand away. The blood was gushing like a small fountain.

I stood there, blood stained and alone, as the guys fled. I collapsed to the ground and began to shiver... I felt so alone, so abandoned and was left to fend for myself...

My first long night of sleep in I don't know how many days. This nightmare occurred just as I was falling asleep, and it was extremely disturbing.

My first night spent in the home I lived in for over almost a decade or so, from the last three years of high school till I left for Canada (interrupted by three years studying in London). So strange  that I should have such a graphic and terrible dream on this first night...

What does it all mean...?

No comments: