10 November 2011

Love Life


 Sixteen year old Dora (1995-2011):

"Please help us to live life to the fullest, okay?"




Love Life is a campaign started by three terminally ill children at the Taipei Veterans General Hospital, and Dora was one of them. The campaign enjoys the support of dozens of famous Taiwanese celebrities, artists and singers, and aims to raise awareness about the plight of children with Down's Syndrome, cerebal palsie, autism, and cancer. And importantly, it reminds us all that whatever you are going through, "love life"...


"I've once felt helpless, disappointed and fearful toward this world. But when I think of my family, I love them even more. I love my love with even more vigour ... Please love life, and never give up".

"Life is just love. This love is a very broad kind of love. It's a kind of giving."

No comments: