17 July 2011

Baby's room

Through skype they showed me the baby's room. Beautifully painted in a light brownish shade, with shapes of stars and planets as decor on the wall face. There is a set of white furniture my brother spent two days assembling, and in the closet, already half filled with clothes that mum just both grandmas are fighting to buy for the baby. How lucky the baby is, and he is not even born yet!

In the corner of the room was a blue doll. I couldnt recognize it at first, then upon closer look, I saw it was a handmade rabbit doll I bought for the babu in Halifax two weeks ago. I could not contain my smile seeing all the cute little toys, the Miffy dolls, the stroller, the stacks of nappies. And I could see mum wad really getting very excited too, which is a big plus for her general wellbeing and health.

Tomorrow is the official wedding day, but shame I cannot be there with them to celebrate. Buy I have already sent them my best wishes, and gifts, and tomorrow I will think of them, and miss them dearly...

No comments: