05 March 2007

I was falling alseep in class today, trying to keep my eyes open and look like I'm awake. I don't know why I'm so tired, even though I slept pretty ok last night in my own bed for the first time in two weeks.

Originally I had planned to stay the whole day in the library to finish off the paper due tomorrow, but I just couldn't. So I grabbed my bag and headed home, all along the way, looking forward to that moment I jump under the blankets and take a good, relaxing sleep.

Almost three hours I slept... not completely sound, as I kept on having these short and intense dreams... one with me floating and drifting over a beach, one of me at a party and not enjoying myself at all... the others I can't remember, but they weren't really that pleasant...

And now dozens of articles to read and a paper to write...

No comments: