07 January 2007

Week I


Exactly one week into the new year. This time last week there were fireworks everwhere... now it's back to that normal quietness.

Must say it's been a really slow and lazy week, mostly spent at home, studying and working on my paper. And sleeping too. I can't remember the last time I felt sooooo tired, and just slept and slept and napped.

Besides that, the huge stack of chocolate I bought and got for Christmas is almost depleted. Some friends and I had a competition before the holidays to see who would gain the most weight over the two weeks of feasting and festivities. I can almost definitely say I've lost, since instead of gaining weight I managed to loose weight. Perhaps that's what happens when you're blue.

So... in exactly twelve hours, it'll be back to 'school' again.

And no better way to start than with a three hour exam.

No comments: